Search for customers or have them find you?
When you are searching for a product/service where do you go? Chances are it’s on a search engine like Google and so too are your prospective customers.
Now, more than ever, to succeed online you need to have a powerful web presence. A professional looking website alone just won’t cut it. You need to be visible to your potential customers.
It’s not a cut and paste job
If SEO was a simple process everyone would be on Page 1 in the organic results of search engines such as Google, Bing and Yahoo!. Performance is based on a number of elements in your website which are constantly being reviewed by search engines to determine the relevance and ranking of particular keywords in your industry
Guidelines are constantly being updated and we are committed to staying informed and making adjustments to our search engine optimisation services where necessary. We focus mainly on Google, as they dominate the market.
The benefits of SEO
- Boosts visibility of your brand and sales
- Cost effective – low cost per lead compared to more traditional marketing mediums
- Targeted traffic – your advertising revenue targets key demographics
- Measureable results - track and measure your online results instantly, anytime, using Google analytics
- Long term solution with a fixed monthly cost – avoiding cost blowouts associated with Pay Per Click (PPC) advertising, or
- Ongoing advertising of your product/service
Can I optimise my current website?
This will depend on:
- How old your website is
- How your website was developed
- If your website has a Content Management System (CMS)
Your website needs to adequately handle the requirements of SEO for it to be effective. If it’s not possible to optimise your current website don’t worry, as we are providing your SEO services we can offer a very competitive price on a new website.
Do you offer a guarantee?
No we don’t and you should be wary of any SEO company who “guarantees” page 1 results. There are no guarantees in optimisation and it takes time to work your way to the top. Providing a ranking guarantee is against Google’s guidelines. You must be very careful when engaging an SEO provider as the penalties are high if the provider’s practices are deceptive i.e. your site could be removed entirely from a search engine index.
How much does SEO cost per month?
It’s difficult to put a price on SEO as it depends on the industry in which your business operates and the keywords you wish to target. We will develop a tailored strategy based on your requirements which includes industry, competition and keyword research.